US Citizens

When US citizens work abroad, they may qualify for the foreign earned income exclusions.


Our site also has a page on Due Dates and Extensions which explains which your tax return is due and what forms to file when you need more time.

The most commonly needed Forms and Publications are listed on a separate page with links to help you find other forms and publications not listed.

You can find information on where to send your tax return to the IRS whether it is by mail or courier service from our IRS Addresses page.

Information of interest to expats is shown on the Links page.