Our site also has a page on Due Dates and Extensions which explains which your tax return is due and what forms to file when you need more time.
The most commonly needed Forms and Publications are listed on a separate page with links to help you find other forms and publications not listed.
You can find information on where to send your tax return to the IRS whether it is by mail or courier service from our IRS Addresses page.
Information of interest to expats is shown on the Links page.
- Qualifying for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusions
- ►General Questions
- ►Physical Presence Test
- ►Counting Days in the US, Abroad and Traveling
- ►Bona Fide Residence
- ►War Zones and Military Contractors
- Income and Social Tax Withholding
- ►Social Security and Medicare Taxes
- ►Income Tax Withholding
- ►Hypothetical Tax
- ►Totalization Agreements
- ►Due Dates and Extensions
- ►Expatriate Tax Forms
- ►IRS Addresses
- ►Other Resources